Sewage damage is something you shouldn’t ignore. Sewage damage clean up emergency is a definite immediate concern not only for you but for the entire family.
Our services include:
- Free visual assessment and survey of sewage damaged areas
- Thorough water damage cleanup of hardwood floors, carpets, and other affected areas
- Full flood cleanup
- Deodorization to eliminate odors
- Extraction of water
- Removal of odors
- Removal of molds and mildew buildup
- Cleanup of affected areas
- Physical removal of unsalvageable materials
- Emergency service
- 30 minutes response time
- On time response
- Complimentary quotes
- Fully licensed and certified to operate in the City of Dallas and the State of California
- Certified, trained, and experienced staff technicians
- Direct insurance billing available
- Sewage water damage carries enumerable germs, bacteria, and viruses that can instill numerous diseases to your family. When sewer lines have been broken, have it fixed immediately to lessen the possibility of further human contact and call our hotline instantly for the clean up process.
Sanitizing After Cleaning Sewage is Extremely Important
We are prepared to provide emergency services to get your home or professional area safe and dry again with sewage cleanup and sanitizing. Sewage backup creates an unsafe and harmful environment to be in, so it is important that it is cleaned up as soon as possible. We are here to make sure that happens. We use the best tools to clean the area and remove all toxins and clean and restore infected areas. We disinfect the area so it is as safe and clean as possible, as well as deodorizing the area to provide a fresh and more welcoming scent.
Preventing a Sewage Spill
Sewage removal and septic system restoration have the potential to cost thousands upon thousands of dollars. Sadly, many sewage spills and overflows could have been prevented with a little care and maintenance. People often neglect their sewage systems because they do not think about it, and just assume its working properly if they do not smell anything out of the ordinary.
The average septic tank is build to last for about twenty five years. Having routine maintenance checks performed on the system every month is an excellent preventative measure. If you do experience a leak or flood, keep a close eye on the septic tank afterword. A sewage removal and restoration company like The Water Damage Experts is equipped to handle the maintenance, but you can also have the local Board of Health come and inspect the septic tank if you wish.
You should contact a sewage removal and restoration company at the first sign anything is amiss as well. You may detect a foul odor, or spot grass growing on the top of the septic tank. Grass on top of the septic tank indicates the sewage and waste water is moving up instead of flowing downward as the tank is designed to move it. Chlorine will not work to fix the problem, although many homeowners believe this to be true. Chlorine does work in swimming pools and Jacuzzis, but it wont fully treat sewage and waste water. With just a few short steps, you can properly prevent a sewage spill and have a sewage removal company like The Water Damage Experts removing the sewage. Its well worth it.